"A bad system will defeat a good person every time"
- W. Edwards Deming
Your organization's management system largely determines outcomes such as security, safety, sustainability, satisfaction and profitability.
When a system causes the problems and lets down the organization, employees in the organization cannot change it. It is the leaders/ Top Management (TM) who can lead the change. Whenever organizations are pushed to introduce too many inspections they must pause and review the system. Too many inspections are a clear indication of a system malfunctioning!
QMII brings to you integrity and social responsibility in ensuring your system works. Your organization gets a complete package which includes motivated managers and leaders. When we assist you in “appreciating your management system” and developing it based on the “as-is” of the system you get a system that works. We should know, for we have in these 26 plus years been stakeholders in the success of our clients management system. Working with QMII means having the QMII backing for ever and when needed.
Our management system consulting services enables you as our client to:
- Develop the system that runs your organization into your management system
- Refocus your system (on needs to cash or continued funding)
- Transition your system from one standard to conformity with several standards
- Create the one system used to run your agency, business, charity, project or ship
- Simplify, globalize or streamline your management system
- Engage employees so they use systems to meet objectives and other requirements
- And, as and when required, enable first-time system certification
Our goal is to enable organizations to successfully apply process and system thinking in the real world to fulfill otherwise unattainable objectives.
Enable your management system to fulfill objectives and other requirements. Assure quality, health, safety, security, operational integrity and sustainability while ensuring environment and corporate social responsibility. Address risk, prevent loss and add value.
In this more than 26 year journey of celebrating our client's success, we will continue to share lessons learned, while protecting our clients' intellectual property.
Please take the first step. Contact me, Captain IJ Arora, so my team can collect your objectives and help you and your colleagues to deliver even more success from your system.